The nomination for Liebster Award is very important to me. That’s why i want to start by thanking my colleague Talma, from www.israel-best-trips.com . You have no idea how happy you made me. I can thank you enough for this nomination. You gave me the Christmas present earlier. Talma is a mother and a travel blogger, who grew-up in USA, but moved in Israel when he turned 10 years old. She loves to cook and to spend time with her kids. Talma promotes her country through the blog. So if you want to visit Israel you should read her posts.
The Liebster Award
What is it?
As described on their website “The Liebster Award 2017″ is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Their website includes the rules, which dictate the remainder of my post:
The Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments below so I can view your post and check out your blog. I personally visit each and everyone. I visited a few hundred last year!!
My favorite blog
Hmmm…. That’s a difficult one because i can’t tell i have a favorite blog. I don’t usually follow a specific blog (yeah.. know it’s weird being a blogger). I read the posts i’m interested in.
Anyway there is somebody that i really admire and appreciate who has both, blog and vlog. I’m talking about Kristina Kuzmic from www.kristinakuzmic.com. She’s the one who made me follow my dream and make a blog. Kristina is mother, is wife and great woman. Her blog is about motherhood, about how difficult this can be, about struggle. In one word about life. She has also really motivational posts and it’s a model that we all can do what we love and be succesful. Doesn’t matter what problems we have in our lifes.
Kristina is a real model for me and for many others. I love the way she sees life, the way she talks about it. And i think we all have something to learn from her.
Ten random facts
- I was working as journalist for almost 10 years.
- I was modeling for almost 12 years.
- My favorite author is Dan Brown. I read all his books.
- I have a two years old son and he’s my biggest treasure.
- I like psychological movies and romantic comedies too.
- Writing is my biggest passion and basketball my first love.
- I’ve made a cookbook for my son.
- I love chocolate ice-cream and Coca-cola.
- I prefer sea instead of mountain.
- I do not tolerate lies and hypocrisy.
Responses to Talma, my nominator’s questions
Q: Where are you from? Describe it
R: I’m from Bucharest. Is the capital of Romania. My country is located in South-Eastern Europe. Is a small, but very beautifull country. We have great traditions, tasty food and kind and friendly people. Bucharest is also called the small Paris. Romanian women are recognized as being the most beautiful women in Europe. In Bucharest you will find an amazing night life. The number one tenis player in WTA is also Romanian. For sure you have to visit al least once and you will fall in love.
Q: What did you do before becoming a travel blogger?
R: I’m not a travel blogger, even if i like to travel. My blog is about parenthood and lifestyle. Also i have in plan to make some interviews with successful people. Before becoming a blogger i was reporter in a local television.
Q: What made you become a travel blogger?
R: As i said, i’m not a travel blogger. But what made me become a blogger was my passion for writing.
Q: Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most and why?
R: I loved France. I’ve been visiting Monaco and Cannes and I was really impressed by landscapes, by food. I loved everything about it.
Q: What was the worst thing that happened to you during a trip and how did you handle it?
R: That;s a funny one. My shampoo was all over my luggage so i had to wash all my clothes. And i had many because i was traveling for 2 weeks.
Q: If you could take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
R: Definetly my son.
Q: What was the best museum you have ever been to?
R: Madame Tussauds from London.
Q: What was the most adventurous activity that you have ever tried?
R: I’m not a really adventurous kind of girl. I think the most adventurous activity was climbing a mountain with my dad. And after two days of climbing i left directly to the sea.
Q: What are the best and worst foods that you tasted?
R: The best food i tried was a pizza in London at Ciro’s Pomodoro. The worst food i’ve ever tried was masched potatoes with truffles.
Q: If you could donate money to a good cause, what would it be?
R: I would donate money for orphans and for elders.
Q: If you could live in another country, where would you live?
R: There are many, but i think i will choose USA.
I’m happy to nominate the following fellow bloggers:
My questions to the nominees
- Where are you from? Describe it!
- Why did you start your blog?
- How did you choose your niche?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- If you could marry a celebrity, who would be and why?
- What’s your favorite place where you ever have been. Tell me your reasons.
- Where would you like to live and why?
- What would you do with 1.000.000 dollars?
- What’s you best memory from a trip? What’s your worse?
- Sea or mountain? Why?
- If someone writes a book about your life, what title would have?
That’s all friends. I wish you good luck!